To be a well renowned Islamic School ensuring 'academic excellence' by fostering the younger generation with real values of faith which makes them pious and helps to serve the humanity (Ummah) at their best level.
Al-Fajr International School is following IGCSE Syllabus.Our mission is to provide the excellence in teaching with dedicated tutors to bring out the creative ideas and practical kowledge from the younger minds. AFIS primary job is to make them understand the value of Taqwa (God fearing). Dissemination of appropriate knowledge with well qualified teachers to create a change leading towards healthy Islamic life in order to serve the society with their learned knowledge. AFIS envisages creating a lifelong learning environment among its students.
- To upgrade the effectiveness and quality of Islamic Education so as to produce students who are knowledgeable, religious (God-fearing), pious and morally righteous/virtuous, who will help develop the nation and society.
- To upgrade the communication skill in Arabic Language effectively and to enable and gather in-depth knowledge from various sources.
- To effectively impart dawah, Islamic practice and instill moral values among students, teachers, school staff and parents to achieve effective Islamic Education.
- To Impart Physical education as a top priority.
- To improve the Personality development and Public speech.